Transition... expecting a miracle or delayed?
So, the projected date for starting the new Media Site was for this summer... Pray for a miracle! My sister-friend Amy Babb (who will be taking my place at the Art Site as I start up the new multimedia endeavor) is in the process of fundraising. Unless Jehovah Jireh, the God who provides for us, works a miracle (which He's God, He can do whatever pleases Him) she won't be here until the end of summer, resulting delaying my transition even more & staying in the Art Site for the summer. Above all we all want God's will & timing, but may by His grace it be SOON! p>